$75,000 to $150,000
We are looking for a talented buyer’s agent to join our team, serve our home-buying clients, and to become an important part of our explosive growth. We need an ambitious, professional and hard working agent whose desire is to build a BIG business. Have you had a moment of realization that you want MORE? We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business. At The Tricoli Team, we follow a career visioning process. You will have people who care about you and are sincerely interested in helping you achieve your full potential, and beyond.
The Buyer Agent is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, able to work and grow within a cohesive team of Buyer Agents who are all united in their commitment to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
He/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements. The Buyer Agent prospects daily, closes appointments for agreements, and also helps to develop efficient systems for which other Buyer Agentss can utilize. Attention to detail and being highly organized are also traits that are typical of a high performing buyer specialist.
The Buyer Agent also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching others when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.
- Work a time blocked and pre-planned 50-60 hour week
- Perform daily lead generation using our state-of-the-art tools and systems
- Research the market daily – new listing and price reductions
- Manage and serve 10-20 new clients every month
- Daily practice and mastery of sales scripts
- Conducting home buying consultations with clients
- Attend regularly scheduled client and team appreciation events
- Negotiate initial offers and repairs that may come up
- Attend training and educational opportunities regularly
- Opportunity in the real estate industry to have a “real job” and careerHigh net-income with virtually no overhead or risk ($75,000-$120,000+)
- First class training, coaching and personal development, full administrative support staff and marketing department.
- Opportunity to join a proven real estate team with a great reputation and track record.
- Pre-purchased supplies, forms, materials and systems available for your use
- Mentoring from experienced and respected real estate professionals
- Teamwork, encouragement and support with a family feel
- Profit sharing and residual income opportunities
- Prestige and recognition of a proven real estate team
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Do you want to be an important part of a top producing Palm Beach County Florida real estate team? Do you want to work in an environment that is full of energy and that rewards you for commitment and hard work? Would you consider yourself to be a go-getter?This is a commission based position, but we have the leads and systems to easily provide a LARGE income. If you are a team player that is looking for a wonderful long term career opportunity, this may be the PERFECT opportunity for you