$10 – $15 an hour
ARE YOU A TEAM PLAYER LOOKING TO WORK IN A ENERGIZING OFFICE ENVIRONMENT?
We’re looking for self-motivated people with high attention to detail, great verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to think outside the box. If the idea of using your talents to help facilitate hundreds of real estate transactions in a high energy office environment excites you, you should probably keep reading.
- As a Client Relations Coordinator at The Tricoli Team, you will have hands-on experience with the inner workings of a top Palm Beach County Florida real estate team.
- This role is in-office. Duties include scheduling open houses, ordering supplies, answering phones, uploading photos, entering data into software, arranging check pick-ups, scanning documents, creating spreadsheets, sending client emails, and office maintenance.
- Key skills: High attention to detail, team oriented, and self-driven. This is an entry-level position and will be provided with cross training on the entire transaction process.
- Mandatory requirements: Great verbal/written communication skills and knowledge in all Microsoft Office products.
- Real estate experience not required; must have or be willing to obtain a Florida Real Estate license.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? If you want to be part of an award winning Palm Beach County Florida real estate team, working in a high energy environment with high income potential, send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!