- This event has passed.
FIU Group Advising Week 2019
March 21 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Hello PBSC students,
FIU Group Advising Week provides PBSC students a unique opportunity to hear from FIU Professional Advisors about their respective programs. Advisors will speak about major requirements (GPA, prerequisites, etc.), recent trends in the field, and specialized early engagement opportunities.
We’re offering four sessions this Spring. Sign up for your program’s session today!
WHERE: LakeWorth Campus
Room: ETA 201
Monday, March 18:
1. Fully Online Program:
2. School of International & Public Affairs (Criminal Justice, political science, international relations, etc) :
Tuesday, March 19th:
1. College of Business: Presentation time: 11am – 12pm
2. Hospitality: Presentation time: 12pm – 1pm
Wednesday, March 20th:
1. College of Nursing & Health Sciences : Presentation time: 11am – 12pm
2. Pre– Health (Pre-med, Pre-dental, Pre-vet,P.A, etc): Presentation time: 11am – 12pm
Thursday, March 21st:
1. College of Arts, Sciences & Education (Psychology, biology, chemistry, etc) : Presentation time: 11am – 12pm
2. Public Health & Social Work (Presentation time: 12pm – 1pm)
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the FIU Bridge Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you there!